Unlocked.Me Student Account – Rules for new benefits
- To enjoy the new benefits of the Unlocked.Me Student account clients must:
- be between 16 and 26 years;
- have an existing Nedbank Unlocked.Me Student account or open a new Unlocked.Me Student account;
- reside in South Africa; and
- use their Unlocked.Me Student Account five times a month. i.e. Deposits, card swipes (POS), cash withdrawal, debit order, prepaid purchase, send-Imali and EFT payment.
- If clients meet these criteria, they qualify for any two of the following rewards:
– 100 MB
- Food - R30 voucher (Select any one of the below)
– Burger King
- Cafés - R20 coffee voucher (Select any one of the below)
– Vida e caffè
– Mugg & Bean
– R20 Taxify voucher
– 2-for-1 Nu Metro popcorn
* The 100 MB data is available only if the qualifying client has a post-paid cellular contract with South African mobile network operators MTN, Vodacom, Cell C or Telkom that allows recharging or topups of airtime and/or data.
- Clients must select which of the two rewards they wish to redeem within 30 days of the date on which the rewards are awarded. If clients do not make the selection within this 30 day period, the rewards for that month will be forfeited.
- The rewards will be valid for 30 days from the date on which the selection is made. If clients do not redeem the rewards within this 30-day period, the rewards for that month will be forfeited.
- Qualifying clients will be requested through a USSD string sent to the cellphone number that Nedbank has on record to choose the rewards they wish to redeem.
- The rewards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The rewards will be given only to the qualifying client and not to a third party.
- If Nedbank is unable to provide the rewards as selected by a qualifying client for whatever reason, Nedbank reserves the right to substitute the reward with something of similar commercial value.
- Clients will qualify to receive the rewards only once all details have been verified and confirmed, including compliance with the rules and satisfying the qualifying criteria set out above.