BEYOND THE ORDINARY GRADUATE PROGRAMME
We’re not only looking for the best minds to join the Nedbank CIB Graduate Programme, we also offer the best when it comes to exposure. We see our graduates as part of our leadership pipeline, which is why we go further and include the following into our programme:
- A six-week investment banking foundational programme offered by an international service provider
- A 24-month programme covering elements such as personal leadership, the latest developments in fintech, design thinking methodology, the opportunity to be involved with a Nedbank CIB endorsed CSI project as well as action-learning projects
- By the second year of the programme, the top 10 performing graduates will have the opportunity to travel internationally to two destinations, one of which is on the continent
- Nedbank CIB will employ graduate trainees as permanent employees, which allows us to provide a unique experience only to be found at Nedbank
- Our graduate trainees have access to standard employee benefits and the opportunity to engage with the CIB Exco and Manco. This offers great exposure to our top management and an inside track on what the vision is for the unique talent stepping in CIB
Strong teams require a variety of minds, abilities and personalities. So, find out what persona you may be by taking this quiz.
Accelerate your career by working with top industry leaders!