Here's to you, “mr pressa-pusha-phanda, wena, I'll-be-the-first-graduate-in-my-family”, nizobona. You might not be where you want to be yet, but we believe in your potential. That's why, with the Unlocked.Me youth account, we make it easier to apply for a student loan that will help you unlock your career potential and so much more.
Now that you’re ready to unlock your career potential, here’s all you need to know about the Nedbank Student Loan:
- A loan for both fulltime and part-time students.
- A great interest rate.
- Customised repayments.
- Competitive credit life cover in the case of death or disability.
Study now, pay later.
If you’re a fulltime student or still busy with your internship or articles, your guarantor (the person who guarantees that your loan will be repaid) only needs to pay the monthly interest on your loan. Once you’ve completed your studies, you will then need to start repaying your loan (capital) and interest.
If you're a part-time student, you will need to pay your monthly interest and capital from the start, during your studies.
Things to note when getting access to a student loan.
- You have to apply for each year of your studies.
- You will need to provide proof of your results for the previous academic year.
- If you're a fulltime student, your guarantor will be responsible for the monthly interest repayments while you study. If you do not complete your studies, you will still need to pay back your loan.
Request a call back for an agent to assist you with your student loan application over the phone.
Looking for an account that will help you unlock your money and a whole lot more? Apply now for your Unlocked.Me account and unlock your world of benefits.