You know that at Unlocked.Me we're all about living our fullest, healthiest and best lives. That philosophy extends all the way from setting #moneygoals and finding that dream job to making the best breakfast in bed for your bae this V-Day!
As we all know, nothing says 'I, like, like you' more than low-carb, gluten-free pancakes! Here's a recipe that your waistline and your bae will both love you for.
You will need:
- 1/3 cup of full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- Seeds from one fresh vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons of pure coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon of baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ cup of fine coconut flour
How to make them:
1. Whisk together the Greek yoghurt, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla.
2. In a small bowl soak some berries in maple syrup.
3. Leave them to sit for 5 minutes, then add in the coconut oil.
4. In a separate bowl sift the baking powder, baking soda, salt and coconut flour.
5. Fold in the egg mixture and leave it to rest for 15 minutes.
6. Spoon the mixture into a pan and cook it over medium heat.
7. Top your pancakes with the berry mixture and serve while hot!
If you're super cool and make these guilt-free treats for V-Day, tag us using the hashtag #UnlockMeSomeLove.