Brand collaborations are beautiful things to watch and there are aplenty in this day and age. When designers, brands, and different worlds collide we all win.
People gravitate to people. When these shared values are paired together the results are often eye-catching. When brands collaborate with those who inspire them, they often do their best work.
Adaptation (LA Brand) With Vans Collaboration
- Celebrating its one-year anniversary with Vans collaboration the Los Angeles-based streetwear label is on the iconic Slip-On and Authentic.
- They brought back the '70s look for this special drop, old school is still cool.
- The slip-on design casually placed markings all over the white canvas. It compels attention.
Justin Timberlake x Air Jordan 3 "JTH" Releases During Superbowl 52
- During the Superbowl 52 (2017 NFL championship game) halftime, JT took the stage wearing an unseen iteration of the Air Jordan 3.
- Similar to the Air Jordan 3, this "JTH" had the Swoosh logo on the upper with the pop star's signature embroidered onto the back of the right tongue.
- Justin Timberlake worked with Tinker Hatfield to celebrate the release of his new album „Man of the Woods.
Adidas Superstar Boost with White Mountaineering Releases Two New Colorways
- Adidas Superstar Boost teamed up once again with Japan's White Mountaineering and rejuvenated the look.
- Known for it's responsive, energy-returning performance. Boost cushioning is added to the midsole.
- Utilizing the brand's signature design and displaying it's branding alongside its tongue. White Mountaineering created two beautiful designs for the 3 stripes.
Kate Hudson's Fabletics Line Teams Up With Demi Lovato to Support Girl Up
- Fabletics, Kate Hudson's sportswear line teamed up with Demi Lovato to support the United Nation's initiative Girl Up.
- They work in partnership with UNFPA to give girls bicycles.
- They also give spare parts and maintenance training to provide a safe and quick mode of transport to school. Proceeds directly benefit SchoolCycle.